Studiocharm Blog: Downtown collage

Friday, September 14, 2007

Downtown collage

Here is a design I am having printed as a 24"x36" gallery wrapped canvas. Yesterday I took the kiddos on a photo adventure "downtown" in our hometown. There are some great old brick walls with chipped paint and old wooden doors that make a great backdrop. I love the urban-vintage feel it creates, even with the silly expressions and poses offered by my darling, wiggly children.

Someone said to me today, "I bet your kids love having their photo taken." I wish I could say I never resort to bribery . . . but my kids know me all to well. Our little field trips always seem to coincide with photo shoots. Needless to say, I brought along a bag of peanut m&m's for this shoot and we did have a great time. I will post a photo of the finished canvas when it arrives next week!!

I must mention that my oldest dd really gets into it when I allow her to shoot a few photos with my camera. She snapped the one of baby brother on the lower left corner. Looks like I've got a great assistant/ competitor in the making!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

That collage is ADORABLE! So fun and creative!!!
-Heather

September 18, 2007 at 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home