Studiocharm Blog: Eight Grown-ups and a Baby

Monday, August 27, 2007

Eight Grown-ups and a Baby

Most extended family groups that I photograph tend to be buzzing with little kids. This session had a different pace, as the family has one grandchild and many well-behaved grown-ups. It was a fun challenge to get the baby's attention with her favorite green monster toy. This is a great family and I sure enjoyed getting acquainted with them! You may recognize little S. from my website- she's the fairy princess with tutu, wings & crown!

Some favorites that I'd love to share:






{S. nearing her first birthday and ready to run!}

{ . . . or she's ready to crawl. Whichever way gets her to her destination. I love it when parents feel free to play with their kids, down on the floor, right where the action is!}


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home