Studiocharm Blog: Sunkissed

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sunkissed

Three sunkissed girls. A photo session during the hottest part of the day and luckily we found some nice shade and fun places to explore. These darling girls have some genuine smiles and were so fun to photograph. Mom & Dad were great too!


{Here's a little storyboard sized to 8x10. I loved these giant dandelion (of sorts) that we found along the path. J. did too!}

{three sisters nestled in the tall grass}

{Li'l sis was a bit cautious about being photographed. I think she wanted to be on "my" side of the camera. }

{I just love it when the forced smiles disappear and that true grin shines through!}

{I love the casual, comfortable feel that bare feet add to any photo- especially a family shot!}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home