Studiocharm Blog: Beautiful Eight

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Beautiful Eight

As a mother of three, I am quickly learning about the new adventure that comes as my children reach each yearly milestone of a new age. Age five is the latest addition in our household. Five has many new benefits and challenges . . . and I've still got time to prepare for the teen years, so it is a pretty comfortable place.

Then there's age eight. Halfway to sixteen. Almost a decade old. Wise yet innocent. Adventurous yet cautious. Childlike and maturing every day.

A few days ago I photographed a newly turned 8 year old who has a lot of spunk and sweetness all mixed together. So many favorites from the session (I "narrowed" it down to 66). Here are a few that really strike me. Enjoy!




{Striking Beauty}

{Carefree. Lovin' the wind in her hair & the sparkles in her eyes.}

{Ponder. I'd love to know what she's thinking.}

{A window in her smile. Eight year olds are know for having these.}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home