Studiocharm Blog: A Crop of Cuties

Thursday, May 3, 2007

A Crop of Cuties

More beautiful children- it has been so much fun this week to photograph these little cuties! I have photographed 21 children in the past several days (excluding my own!) so I promise there will be more photos to share in the next few days!

{This shot reminds me of an old victorian photo- even though A. is wearing shorts & a t-shirt}

{S. is just as handsome as can be. You may recognize this cutie from my website gallery}

{A sweet little apple blossom fairy . . . darling V. just needs a pair of wings}.

{A sly smirk from I. makes me really wonder what he's thinking. I love that look in his eyes!}

{Perfectly willing to be photographed and so photogenic, S. has a great smile and so much personality!}

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are just amazing as usual!

May 3, 2007 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home