Studiocharm Blog: Captivated

Monday, April 16, 2007

Captivated

Four children. One brunette. Two redheads, and one blonde. All with gorgeous eyes. I think it is their family trademark. There is something about their eyes that connect them as a family. I am captivated, and I loved capturing these shots:



{Quite the natural, H. has a great smile and is just a doll. I don't think she minds being photographed one bit!}

{He told me he didn't want his photo taken. So sister went first, and then he and I spent a little time talking about his favorite things, and . . .oops. I must've snapped a few. He eventually forgot this was a photo session ;) }

{Beautiful Lil' Sis-- not interested in a photo session. Daddy just held her and talked to her while I watched for just the right moments. There were plenty.}

{Mom and sweet baby with brilliant red hair just like her big sister. Watch for more of this little one! We're planning another shoot in the near future.}

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous.Absolutely gorgeous. I am stunned by their eyes!

February 12, 2008 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger GOATZ said...

gorgeous! such gorgeous eyes!

February 3, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home