Studiocharm Blog: Easter Sunday

Monday, April 16, 2007

Easter Sunday

The girls ate so much candy the two Saturdays before Easter that we were able to enjoy a day "not about candy" on Easter Sunday. Matthew is still a "lactarian", though it won't be long before he's expanding his personal menu.

As a photographer, I find it most challenging to photograph my own children. I am learning to just let them "be" and the photo opportunities will come. I haven't resorted to too much bribery. They are so accustomed to seeing me with a camera, I don't even get many eye rolls these days. I think my oldest would rather be looking into the viewfinder (a girl after my own heart) than in front of the lens.

{Just love this interaction. Wish I could remember what she was saying.}

{So is this how they see me? "CHEESE!" Funny thing is, I rarely ask them to say "cheese." I usually just talk with them while shooting.}

{My little man. Daddy complemented M. on his new shirt. I think it is because it looks like one he'd wear . . . that is because Mom does all the clothes shopping around here!}

{Scamps & the girls. I love this one because it shows them being so gentle and kind to each other. Love these kids!! . . .and Scamps too.}

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pic where she's "clicking" back at you. It's great!

April 16, 2007 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home