Studiocharm Blog: Dancing in the Moonlight

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Dancing in the Moonlight

So kids are asleep. I am hard at work proofing photos and such in the office tonight. My DH is at his computer in the adjacent room. I notice a great collection of sentimental songs wafting from his computer. I complement him on his choice of music. Suddenly he comes into my office to ask me to dance. (First of all, this never happens . . . he will be embarrassed to know that I am typing this on my blog!) I just have to say I have an incredible husband who hasn't forgotten how to make me laugh, how to sweep me off my feet, how to add a little spontenaity in our relationship. We danced to a few songs- rehearsing the awkwardness of high school and college dances. We laughed about silly dance memories- so hard our stomachs hurt. Life is about simple things and I am so glad to share mine with such a true companion.

So--thanks K. for making me smile. Don't be surprised if I ask you to dance next.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home