Studiocharm Blog: Summer Smiles

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summer Smiles

Any of you out there who may be following this blog may have noticed my lack of blogging over the past month. I noticed too . . . but life has been beyond full so the blog has been neglected. But, I'd rather neglect the blog than my kids.

I have plenty of photo stuff to share, and mural stuff, and life stuff. Here are a handful of smiles from a session last week:



{C. in his patriotic colors, and as alert as ever. He's the star of one of my most recent newborn sessions in an earlier post}

{big sis has a huge grin and her giggles are contagious!}

{I love this carefree capture of a young family. This is my kind of family photo- real. life in motion. happy.}



{I will admit. This one actually gave me goosebumps when I was going through the photos following the shoot. To me the connection between dad & daughter is so genuine- I just love this one!}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home