Studiocharm Blog: Puppeted Woodland Fairies

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Puppeted Woodland Fairies

My two girls have a vast collection of hand puppets. This is because I love puppets and secretly wanted to be a puppeteer after attending a puppet show as a child. So I buy them. They come out to play once in a while. One day they became the ultimate fairy fashion "must-have" and I just had to document them. The following fairy wardrobes were completely designed by my 3 & 5 year-old daughters. I hope you get a laugh out of them, as I surely did!

{You may recognize the stylin' curly hair-do. It was a vital component of Daddy's Napoleon Dynamite Costume a couple years ago. He even won a costume contest with it!!}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home