Studiocharm Blog: Fabulous Senior Session

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fabulous Senior Session

Alive here . . . and well. Sorry about the lack of posts. I have written many in my imagination, and just haven't had the time to make them real. I have restructured my day a bit, and it means less time on the computer during primetime-kiddo-time. So far it is going well, but it means that during my work time I have to get down to business, and there's not a lot of time left for blogging. Anyway-- I have been SO excited to get these pictures of beautiful P. up here . . . enjoy!

{The front side of her postcard insert- part of her graduation announcement}

{ . . . and the reverse side including P's favorite quote. I enjoyed designing this card.}

{Isn't she radiant? The breeze picked up JUST as I clicked the shutter. }

Thanks to P. and her lovely sister assistants- her mom and sis . . . it was such a great shoot, and I am thrilled at how many stunning images we created! Good luck with graduation this upcoming week!!

Technical stuff: all of these shots were captured with a canon 5d, 70-200 f/2.8L, in natural light between 7-8pm (most of them in the shade with the use of a soft gold reflector to bounce a little bit of light back into her eyes). Yes, I am in love with the new lens--it is a dream. I have quickly forgotten that it weighs 3.5 pounds. :)

~Amy

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger cherie said...

amazing, amy!!!!!!!!!!
you just keep getting better!

May 26, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Jessica D. said...

These are gorgeous! Can't pick a favorite one. Great job Amy. And the lighting seems perfect, too. You really keep getting better and better.

May 27, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home