Studiocharm Blog: Room for More . . .

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Room for More . . .

. . . sisters, that is. My parents have 7 daughters and 2 sons. This is my sister Kim. She is the sister just older than me. Though we were scrappy as kids we get along great as adults. She also loves photography and is an amazing artist. She is one of the most gracious hostesses and is always willing to host big family gatherings (and any gathering with our family ends up being a big production!). Somehow she even talked me into singing karaoke on New Year's Eve (not sure how, considering singing is not one of my things). I must admit, I had a fun time. Her DH Jeff also introduced us to Wii Bowling. Here are some picts from an impromptu shoot on New Year's Eve in southern Utah (hence the lack of snow!)



























{Pushing the limits (ie. 3200 ISO), using every last minute of daylight . . . and then some. This one has such a runway feel to it, and I added a touch of texture to top it off}

Kim- you make this modeling thing look easy with your dangerous good looks. Love you~ Amy

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany, Bradley, Ava, and Harrison said...

Great pics! I love the one of her sliding down the rail and the last one is fabulous too!

January 9, 2008 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Holly O. said...

I love the texture on that last one!!!

January 9, 2008 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Lisa B. Pot said...

I check out your site regularly because your photography is so inspiring. I do have a question. You are able to completely blur the background on your portrait shots. Is that from the portrait setting on your camera, do you manually set the camera for the smallest aperature or do you manipulate the photo afterwards to blur the background even more? Curious--I'd love to try getting some shots like that!

January 13, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home