Studiocharm Blog: 3 Tutu Beauties and 1 Big Brother

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

3 Tutu Beauties and 1 Big Brother

It is cold and rainy outside right now. I love that photography can happen anywhere, including in the comfort of home when the weather is too too cold--too wet--too windy--too dark. I am an on-location photographer which means I shoot at outdoor locations or I go to the homes of my clients. I love to find great places (often overlooked) to shoot within the home. I also love the simplicity of a pure white backdrop for fun, candid-type shots. It just makes the colors pop and eliminates the idea of a backdrop all together.

Here are some bright and cheery shots to bring a smile to your face!






{I love her curled toes and sweet gaze}

{Here's a shot of lomo with a warm bkw overlay. Going for strong hues and contrast--perfect for a tutu shot!}

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle C said...

Cute pictures. Love the white backdrop too. You're right about the colors popping. Nice job.

October 29, 2007 at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home